Tuesday 11 May 2010

Sony Alpha A380L 14.2 MP Digital SLR Camera

Sony Alpha A380L 14.2 MP Digital SLR Camera 

with Super SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization and 18-55mm Lens

 

 



I am a photographer-aspirant drawn and web designer.

I have taken this artifact to photoquests where I've subjected it to different types of landscapes, light and climate situations -- even some yielding torrent.

So far it has behaved beautifully with good series life, momentary enough footage speeds and good aura quality even on its lowest settings.

The lens worked good, but have had harassed demanding to get long reserve films (not enough optical zoom) but it was to be projected, and can simply be fixed by attaching adequate lenses for said principle.

Only edition may be with the LCD test, as it tends to get scratching on its emerge ratter simply, so I'd imply you get some soul of shelter for it (I port't been able to find it where I live - Colombia, Southamerica). Guess I'll have to buy it through Amazon too.

Can't genuinely give much more advise as I am just a n00b at this pack, but I can tell you this camera has opened a new door in my precede and career I think won't be closed for the foreseeable eminent.

Excellent product if your just erudition, I'll let you know if it keeps up.




No comments:

Post a Comment